|Thank you to IHOP, SuperSod, Publix, the Apex Farmers Market, the volunteers, and all the patrons who joined us to raise money for the Apex Fire Deptartment, children's literacy, and the Eliminate Project.
Reference our H&RBlock Non-Proft ID: 40010001082159
Kiwanis Club of Apex NC is a non-profit service organization [501(c)(3) 46-3558401] of men and women from all walks of life. We are dedicated to changing the world "One child at a Time" and serving our community's needs. We believe in giving back to our community in many ways.
We serve by sponsoring fund raising activities which provide monetary support for the needs of our community, children and youth programs through personal involvement in the giving of our time and skills.
Listed below are just a few of the many services we take part in:
- Provide and deliver dictionaries to all 3rd grade students within the Community of Apex
- Sponsor Green Hope and Apex High Schools & Thales Academy Key Clubs
- Support Western Wake Crisis Ministry
- Support the Salvation Army
- Sponsor Terrific Kids in Baucom Elementary school
- Sponsor National Fire Safety Program for Elementary Schools
- Participate in the Rex Hospital Apex Kiwanis Blood Drive
- Fund the Boys & Girls Home of NC Kiwanis Cabin
- Work with Habitat for Humanity
- AND MORE
There's room for you!
If you're interested in helping the community, helping kids, having fun, and networking, consider joining the Apex Kiwanis Club.